This course delivers clarity and insights into good practice in planning for and conducting recruitment campaigns.
- Why getting recruitment right is so important
- The importance of an employer brand
- Defining the requirements of a vacancy and understanding the options available
- The do’s and don’ts of a recruitment advert, including the legal framework
- Understanding the importance of a good candidate experience
- Sifting and shortlisting candidates
- Preparation for interviewing process
- Optimum questioning techniques
- Using different selection methods
- Note taking and assessing each candidate
Reduce the cost of recruitment within the business and have the ability to ensure that you are able to attract and retain top talent into the business. Ensuring that the focus is on key elements of the recruitment process will create a reduction in the time spent away from business-critical tasks.