Our breakfast briefings offer those responsible for Health and Safety an opportunity to keep up-to-date with emerging trends and gain an insight to current and future legislation impacting safety, health and the environment in business.
An Inspector Calls
- What to expect when an inspector calls
- An HSE interview and the different types of statements taken
- The Enforcement Management Model and how interventions can be mitigated down
- Steps to take to reduce the likelihood of an inspector visit
Notification of Contravention
- What are these notifications?
- What does it mean for my organisation?
- What impact does the notification have and how do I manage a notification?
- Some examples of notifications and the outcomes
Fees for Intervention
- Fees for Intervention were introduced for Material Breaches
- What is a Material Breach and how much are you likely to be charged?
- Is this forced payment still a powerful tool in the HSE's range of enforcement actions?
The session will deliver a range of topical sessions such as recent and upcoming legislation changes impacting health, safety and environmental policy and practice. Case law and/or topics to watch for in the future. There will also be an opportunity to share and learn from others, through facilitated discussion and debate.