Individuals who build relationships with customers and persuade them to make purchases through the art of negotiation, generate a culture of repeat business which is at the heart of all sales activities. This course is primarily for individuals who are new to the sales process and need to develop face-to-face sales and negotiation skills.
- Understanding the sales process and effective selling
- Skills and behaviours of a great salesperson
- The principles and stages of negotiation
- Strategies for negotiating
- Effective communication behaviours
- Using questions
- Active listening skills
- Using silence
- Recognising signals
- Your product/service and how it benefits the customer
- Features and benefits and how to present these in the most powerful way
- Developing your own negotiation style
- How to handle customer objections
- Knowing when to close a sale
Clear and concise sales engagement, attracting more clients to your business brand, building value added relationships to promote customer retention leading to positive relationship management, increased sales and profits.