This insightful five-day course is designed to enhance the skills of front-line supervisors. It is ideal for aspiring, newly appointed or established supervisors that need to develop the key skills to successfully manage their teams.
- Exploring and developing your leadership style
- Building trust and respect through leadership example
- The characteristics of a high performance team and how to achieve it
- The power and importance of effective communication
- Communicating assertively and with confidence
- Active listening techniques
Managing Conflict and Discipline
- Understanding why conflict happens and ways to prevent a conflict situation becoming unmanageable
- The disciplinary process and the supervisor’s role within it
- Providing constructive feedback to enhance the performance of individuals
Invest in the training of key supervisors within the business to enable an increase in productivity and quality outputs through effective employee engagement commitment and creativity. Positive development in these areas will also develop a greater level of customer satisfaction and loyalty .
Upon completion of the course, delegates will receive an ILM Development Programme certificate of attendance.