This one-day course will introduce a broad range of time management techniques and is perfect for those who are finding it difficult to manage their time to complete work within the working day.
- Work drivers and influencers
- Taking control of the working day: developing clear priorities
- Delegation as a time management tool
- Dealing with interruptions – telephone, colleagues, visitors, email and meetings
- Time wasters – alleviate or eliminate
- Setting realistic and achievable objectives, dealing with deadlines and learning to say “No”
An improved and succinct ability to manage yourself and your time, can have a direct impact on improving organisational skills and workplace efficiency including the timely completion of targets, KPIs and workplace goal resulting in and increased morale due to improved personal productivity.