For leaders and managers who want to understand more about well-being at work so they can improve their teams’ productivity, morale and commitment, and to help enhance work-life balance.
- Definition of Well-being
- Identifying causes of work-related stress
- Management competencies that support Well-being
- Signposting to sources of information/support
- Formulating a Well-being framework
- Implementing a Well-being strategy
- Measuring Well-being
Creating a caring and nurturing culture within the business will lead to Improved job satisfaction and employee loyalty, a reduction in sickness levels and an improved employer brand.