MAXIMUM CONFERENCE ROOM CAPACITY: 120 WIDE STAGE WITH LECTERN AND LARGE SCREEN
The Alex Zemenides Conference Room is dedicated to the founder of PETA Ltd and offers a generous space to host your key events. The room is comfortable, flexible and offers the use of a stage (with lectern) that can be adjusted in size or removed for exhibitions.
The room seats comfortably in theatre style, with the stage in situ, up to 120 people and offers an option to have large round tables seating 10 people per table giving seating for up to 60 people with the stage in situ.
The room can be used in conjunction with the other facilities when running product launches or conferences that require breakout to other sessions and don't forget you can add on the flexible catering options as needed.
Included in your hire:
- Dedicated PETA event co-ordinator
- Reception and hosting to greet your attendees
- Comfortable seating to up to 120 people arranged as required
- Wide stage and lectern for professional presentations
- Large screen and projector with lighting options
- Audio system with choice of 3 microphone types
- Infra-red hearing support system
- Wifi and internet connectivity
- Refreshments (tea, coffee, fruit juice and biscuits)
- A photocopying service if required (chargeable)
Hire of the Conference Room starts from just £308.
Please contact us to discuss your particular requirements and catering options so that we may provide you with an all inclusive proposal and if you wish to view the facilities we can arrange this too.arrange a no obligation call back »