Accident Response and Reporting
Reduce costly accidents or incidents with effective investigations
Who is it for?
Designed for those involved in an accident investigative process, this course will present a structured approach to handling an investigation competently, sensitively and in compliance with legal frameworks.
- Reduce the risk of penalties resulting from poorly handled investigations
- Know and apply practical and legally compliant reporting techniques
- Inform future risk management processes and improvements to safety
- Incident and accident definition
- Accident statistics and costs
- The clear case for investigating and reporting
- Legal requirements – Common and Statute Law
- Accident causation
- Accident investigation techniques
- RIDDOR 2013 and accident reporting
- Monitoring and reviewing performance
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people