Action Learning Sets
Overcome complicated challenges through a collaborative work culture
Who is it for?
How do you bring together thinking and action to solve a problem? The answer is an Action Learning Set. Creating an environment that is open minded and willing to explore ideas, enabling effective management of challenges and change within the organisation by harnessing the diversity of your people.
- Increased effectiveness and profitability of your business
- Improved problem solving and leadership capacity
- Greater adaptability and resilience
- The principles and conventions of action learning
- Setting up new sets
- The roles and responsibilities within a set
- Enabling sets to become self-facilitating
- The format used for a successful Action Learning meeting
- How to create and maintain an optimal learning environment for all set members
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Organisational Change Management
- Fostering a Creative and Innovative Culture
- Self-Directed High Performing Teams
Course dates and fees
|6 May 2020||Portsmouth||1 day||£235.00||£276.00||Spaces||Book|
« All Corporate Courses courses