Adobe Illustrator Introduction
Create high quality promotional graphics and logos
Who is it for?
The best course for those starting in advertising and marketing responsible for creating promotional media including branding, logos, designs, infographics, from small publications through to the company’s identity.
- Engaging way to display information and data with custom infographics
- Increase efficiency with templates for marketing and media
- Captivating and visual appeal that’s going to make people click or pick up
- Navigation of the interface, save, open and revert commands
- Using the toolbox, view, palettes, ruler and guide snap
- Draw and manipulate objects
- Control the selection of tools
- Transform, align and distribute objects
- Create and format types, convert text to graphic objects
- Accurate pen drawings, control the point tools and manipulate curves
- Understand colour models
- Colour and stroke palettes, creating your own colours and gradients
- Use scissor and knife tools, join and average points
- Working with the layers palette
- Print files and export Illustrator files
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people