Building Personal Resilience
Perform at your best by building resilience
Who is it for?
This one day course is ideal for all individuals who want a completely fresh approach to recognising, understanding and tackling stress and pressure in themselves.
- Improved response to change and changing priorities
- More productive and motived employees
- Reduction in stress related absenteeism
- What is personal resilience?
- What is the difference between stress and pressure
- What causes you stress?
- Attributes to being personally resilient
- Personal resilience at work
- Managing your stress in general
- Moving forward
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Employment Law for Managers
- Equality and Diversity - Valuing Differences
- Dealing with Difficult People and Situations
Course dates and fees
|12 February 2019||Portsmouth||1 day||£315.00||£371.00||Spaces||Book|
|19 June 2019||Portsmouth||1 day||£315.00||£371.00||Spaces||Book|
- Location: Portsmouth
- Duration: 1 day
- Member +VAT: £315.00
- Non-member +VAT: £371.00
- Availability: Spaces
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people