Business Continuity Planning - An Introduction
Create a system of prevention and recovery to deal with potential threats
Who is it for?
Individuals who are involved with business planning, or ISO 9001: 2015 that require an understanding of business continuity, how it works and the impact it can have on an organisation.
- What business continuity is and how it adds value to organisations
- How to develop a business continuity policy, programme and plans
- Embedding business continuity awareness within your organisation
- Setting project aims and objectives
- What is Business Continuity?
- The benefits of business continuity
- Policy and Programme Management
- Business continuity policy
- Business continuity programme
- Business impact analysis
- Develop recovery strategies and tactics
- Effective implementation of business continuity plans
- Validate and improve the business continuity plan
- Embedding Business Continuity Management
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|8 August 2018||Portsmouth||2 days||£576.00||£678.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people