CCNSG Safety Passport
Your national standard passport to working safely on a construction site
Who is it for?
Individuals who will be working on engineering construction sites and who need to hold the Engineering Construction Industry Training Board (ECITB)’s industry recognised standard of health and safety knowledge.
- Reduction of risks through applying the vital principles of health and safety in engineering construction
- Upholding of obligations and procedures to promote safety
- Ensure high risk issues; hazards and emergency procedures are understood and followed
- Risk Assessment
- Confined space entry
- Permit to work systems
- Safe use of access equipment
- Working at heights
- Site transport
- Protecting the environment
- Fire Safety
- Personal hygiene
- Safe lifting and manual handling
- Safe systems of work
- Hazardous substances
- Work equipment and lifting operations
- Electricity and isolation
- Hand-arm vibration
This is an ECITB training course. Successful assessment provides individuals with a CCNSG Safety Passport valid for three years. A one day renewal course must be taken within three months of the passport expiry date.
As ECITB set a fee cap of £150 per person, multiple booking discounts do not apply. PETA charge £10 per person, per day, for a two course business lunch as reflected in the quoted fee.
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|27 July 2020||Portsmouth||2 days||£170.00||£170.00||Spaces||Book|
|17 August 2020||Portsmouth||2 days||£170.00||£170.00||Spaces||Book|
- Location: Portsmouth
- Duration: 2 days
- Member +VAT: £170.00
- Non-member +VAT: £170.00
- Availability: Spaces
« All Corporate Courses courses