Harnessing neuroscience to create a more successful and effective you!
Who is it for?
Professor Steve Peters (Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist), is the author of the well-known Chimp Paradox publication that explains how, by using the Chimp Model as an incredibly powerful mind management model, you can become a happy, confident, healthier and more successful person. This interactive, engaging and thought-provoking workshop will introduce the fundamental principles of a practical and accessible model with the aim of helping individuals to improve their effectiveness and success in business.
Chimp Management specialises in helping individuals, teams and organisations optimise performance by:
- Recognising how your mind is working
- Understanding and manage your emotions and thoughts
- Managing yourself to become the person you would like to be
- Build insight and understanding about yourself and others
- Explore self-care and well-being
- Develop robustness and resilience
- Identify barriers to success
- Manage yourself effectively around change
- Develop plans to get the best out of yourself and others
This event runs as a compact day, with two short comfort breaks and 30 minutes break for a two-course business lunch. Handouts will be in the form of postcards provided by Chimp Management Ltd.
Course dates and fees
|1 October 2020||Portsmouth||1 day||£235.00||£319.00||Spaces||Book|
« All Corporate Courses courses