CMI Level 3 Certificate in First Line Management
Gain the skills and knowledge to lead, organise and motivate teams
Who is it for?
What makes a great leader? What are the fundamentals of people management? How do you motivate teams to achieve personal and professional success? The CMI Level 3 in First Line Management is designed to provide a sustained approach to developing first line managers. This modular programme will equip managers and leaders with all the tools and techniques needed for successful leadership.
- Effective and confident first-line managers
- Better relationships and communication in teams resulting in increased motivation and productivity
- Increased operational performance against key business critical outputs
- Streamlined operational processes and procedures creating a more LEAN business environment
The Certificate comprises three of the seven modules listed below:
- Module 1: Personal Development as a First Line Manager
- Module 2: Resource Planning
- Module 3: Meeting Stakeholder Needs
- Module 4: Managing and Communication Information
- Module 5: Identifying Development Opportunities
- Module 6: Management Communication
- Module 7: Being a Leader
There will be a half day induction at the start of the programme, followed by an assignment at the end of each module to assess application of learning within the work environment to a recognised standard, resulting in the achievement of a nationally recognised qualification.
The assessment methods may be subject to change by the CMI.
Start dates vary depending upon the three modules selected. Please contact us to discuss your preferences.
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people