CMI Level 3 Certificate in The Principles of Management and Leadership
Gain the skills and knowledge to lead, organise and motivate teams
Who is it for?
What makes a great leader? What are the fundamentals of people management and how do you motivate teams to achieve personal and professional success? The CMI Level 3 programme is designed to provide a sustained approach to developing first line managers. This modular programme will equip managers and leaders with the fundamentals needed for successful leadership.
- Effective and confident first-line managers
- Better relationships and communication in teams resulting in increased motivation and productivity
- Increased operational performance against key business critical outputs
- Streamlined operational processes and procedures creating a LEAN business environment
The Certificate comprises three modules listed below:
- Module 1: Principles of Management and Leadership
- Module 2: Managing a Team to Achieve Results Module 3: Building Stakeholder Relationships using Effective Communication
Each module of learning will require the completion of an assignment to assess the application of learning within the work environment.
The assessment methods may be subject to change by the CMI
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people