CMI Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership
Develop your leadership skills and awareness to get better results
Who is it for?
The CMI Level 5 in Management and Leadership is designed for practising middle managers, helping them to develop their skills and experience, improve performance and prepare for senior management responsibilities. Through a series of taught modules and practical activities delegates will learn essential techniques in core areas – working with people, managing yourself and personal skills, providing direction, facilitating innovation and change, achieving results and using resources.
- Encourage strategic thinking to foster business improvement
- Create ownership and responsibility to improve business critical decision making
- Manage projects within the business to ensure successful completion of business-critical outcomes
- Manage financial budgets with commercial acumen to support financial stability within the business
The Certificate comprises three modules from the six modules listed below:
- Module 1: Principles of Operational Leadership and Management in an Organisational Context
- Module 2: Principles of developing, managing and leading individuals and teams to achieve success
- Module 3: Managing Stakeholder Relationships
Each module of learning will require the completion of an assignment to assess the application of learning within the work environment.
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people