CMI Level 5 Diploma in First Line Management
Develop your leadership skills and awareness to get better results
Who is it for?
The CMI Level 5 in Management and Leadership is designed for practising middle managers, helping them to develop their skills and experience, improve performance and prepare for senior management responsibilities.
- Encourage strategic thinking at this level of management to foster business improvement
- Create ownership and responsibility within the management team to improve business critical decision making
- Create and manage projects within the business to ensure successful completion of business critical outcomes
- Manage financial budgets in a clear and concise manner to support income generation within the business
- Programme Induction (half day)
- Module 1: Personal Development as a Manager and Leader
- Module 2: Information Based Decision Making
- Module 3: Managing Team and Individual Performance
- Module 4: Organisational Financial Management
- Module 5: Project Development and Control
- Module 6: Managing Recruitment, Selection and Induction
There will be a half day induction at the start of the programme, followed by an assignment at the end of each module to assess application of learning within the work environment to a recognised standard, resulting in the achievement of a nationally recognised qualification.
The assessment methods may be subject to change by the CMI.
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people