CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership
Develop your leadership skills and awareness to get better results
Who is it for?
The CMI Level 5 in Management and Leadership is designed for practising middle managers, helping them to develop their skills and experience, improve performance and prepare for senior management responsibilities. Through a series of taught modules and practical activities delegates will learn essential techniques in core areas – working with people, managing yourself and personal skills, providing direction, facilitating innovation and change, achieving results and using resources.
- Encourage strategic thinking at this level of management to foster business improvement
- Create ownership and responsibility within the management team to improve business critical decision making
- Create and manage projects within the business to ensure successful completion of business-critical outcomes
- Manage financial budgets in a clear and concise manner to support income generation within the business
The Diploma comprises six modules of learning covering the following topics:
- Module 1: Principles of Operational Leadership and Management in an Organisational Context
- Module 2: Principles of developing, managing and leading individuals and teams to achieve success
- Module 3: Managing Stakeholder Relationships
- Module 4: Manging Projects to Achieve Results
- Module 5: Managing Change
- Module 6: Creating and Delivering Operational Plans
- Module 7: Managing Finance
- Module 8: Using Reflective Practice to Inform Personal and Professional Development
Each module of learning will require the completion of an assignment to assess the application of learning within the work environment.
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|17 January 2020||Portsmouth||16.5 days||£2,195.00||£2,582.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people