Coaching Skills for Managers
Inspire, develop and motivate others to achieve
Who is it for?
This course will equip managers, team leaders and supervisors with the skills required to coach people to develop or improve performance whilst learning on the job.
- Improve business performance
- Better communications
- Higher staff retention
- The definitions of mentoring and coaching and the differences between them
- The skills and qualities of a good coach
- Recognising the value of a coaching system
- Structuring a plan, creating a programme
- Creating trust and rapport
- Questioning and listening skills
- Setting goals and targets – creating empowerment
- Giving feedback and support
- Building and maintaining motivation
- Potential pitfalls and handling setbacks
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people