Effective communication improves business productivity
Who is it for?
This one day course is designed to help individuals understand the art of communication, ensuring effective delivery of a message at all levels reducing the time and energy wasted by trying to clarify ambiguous messages, or unclear instructions.
- Increase employee morale and overall productivity
- Improved working relationships
- Increase customer satisfaction through effective interactions
- What effective communication means
- The communication process
- Different types of communication and when to use them
- Positive and negative language
- Assertive, submissive, aggressive
- The relevance of body language
- How to control difficult conversations
- Reframing and problem solving
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people