Easy to learn with practice and perseverance
Who is it for?
Aimed at those with little or no computing experience, the course provides an excellent introduction to improve upon productivity and efficiency and can apply to all employees.
- Confident staff with a fundamental basis from which to build
- Removed tension, apprehension or even phobia
- Increased efficiency with electronic methods of working
- Starting, stopping and logging onto Windows
- Navigating the taskbar and start menu
- Selecting and starting an application
- Changing background, colours and screensavers
- File and folder management
- Moving, resizing and customising windows
- Print manager for cancelling or drag and drop printing
- Using accessories and system tools
- Housekeeping – recycle bin, restoring and emptying files
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|14 June 2019||Portsmouth||1 half-day||£136.00||£162.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people