Conflict and Aggression Handling
Protect yourself and others from situations when faced with confrontational behaviour
Who is it for?
When dealing with people, from members of the public through to staff, situations can become inflamed, leading to conflict, aggression and potentially, physical reaction. This course is suited to those on the front line of customer facing situations, where anger or aggression can present itself.
- Why and how situations can escalate into a conflict situation
- Managing emotional responses to find resolutions and reduce the potential for aggression
- Strategies for handling situations should they escalate
- Conflict and aggression occurs; triggers and causes
- Identifying signs of emerging anger or aggression
- Practical techniques to reduce or diffuse situations
- How the law applies
- Principles of personal safety and conflict resolution in the work environment
- How to protect or remove yourself from potentially harmful situations
- Seeking support; the what if scenario
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people