Differentiate yourself from the competition to win business
Who is it for?
Suitable for individuals within a sales environment that need to use a consultative sales approach to identify and respond to customers’ needs.
- How a consultative selling style adds value to both the client and the business
- Methods of consultative selling that will differentiate you from your competition
- How to blend product knowledge, sales process and people behaviour, to form long-term profitable business relationships
- Identifying the type of sale and adapting your approach accordingly
- The Decision Making Unit (DMU)
- Creating sponsors within the DMU
- Defining tactics for the DMU approach
- A four stage sales process; attention, interest, desire, action
- Understanding the differences between features and benefits
- Techniques to avoid resistance
- 4 ways to deal with objections
- Developing powerful questioning models that challenge, involve, motivate and also help define the needs and personal drivers of the individual
- Using question “tags” and “softeners”
- The four stages of listening
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people