Counterbalance to Reach Conversion
Creating flexibility and adaptability to operators’ capabilities
Who is it for?
Having the flexibility to switch between reach and counterbalance trucks can be an invaluable asset in business. This course is designed for experienced operators who need to develop the skills and competence to switch between the two types of truck.
- Qualified operators can understand the key differences between the safe operation of counterbalance and reach trucks
- Trained employees are able to operate either truck in a safe and efficient manner
- Approved lift-truck users can effectively apply the Operators' Safety Code and be aware of their legal responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act
- Introduction to the lift truck
- Operators’ user checks
- Recording the defects
- Lift truck stability
- Operators’ Safety Code
- Basic driving skills - operator practice
- Operating practice, including stacking and de-stacking in varying conditions
Our courses are accredited by ITSSAR and/or NPORS. The conversion course will cover the basic operating skills required by the HSE and makes the transition between the two types of truck a smooth and safe process. To achieve a full certificate, delegates must pass all theory papers and practical assessments.
Course dates and fees
|9 April 2019||Portsmouth||2 days||£595.00||£700.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people