Creative Problem Solving
Innovative methods to solve business issues
Who is it for?
Anyone whose work involves solving problems or meeting new challenges where solutions are not always obvious will know how situations can spiral out of control if even the smallest of matters are left unattended.
- Improved decision making and ownership of problems
- Increased innovation and productivity
- Improved customer satisfaction
- The importance of a structured approach
- Engaging the team
- Creative thinking tools
- Techniques for generating ideas and evaluating them
- Tools to help you make the decision
- Implementing action
- Responsibilities, priorities and decisions
- Action planning, monitoring and evaluation techniques
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|10 June 2019||Portsmouth||1 day||£315.00||£371.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people