Customer Service Essentials
Provide first class customer satisfaction
Who is it for?
This course is essential for all staff dealing with customers who are required to ensure every interaction with a client is maximised by adding a truly exceptional customer service.
- Increase in the retention levels of customers
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Reduction in the time spent dealing with customer issues and complaints
- Create a competitive advantage within the business resulting in increased profitability
- Defining what exceptional customer service looks like through the customer service experience
- What does ‘Good Customer Service’ look like?
- The definitions of the customer relationship
- Understand the different approaches to the customer relationship
- Logical / Intuitive approaches
- Creating the ‘wow’ factor
- Recognising how effective communication and service impact the customer experience
- Looking at a different approach to the way we do things and adding value to customer interactions
- Selecting the right method of communication to hit the mark with the customer every time
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|25 July 2019||Portsmouth||1 day||£315.00||£371.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people