Developing Dashboards with Microsoft Excel
Presenting business intelligence with style and clarity
Who is it for?
For those who need to present vital business information and metrics, in a visually effective and meaningful way, enabling clear communications regarding critical business performance measures.
- Improved visibility of valuable and meaningful business intelligence
- Increased productivity by eliminating manual analysis of data from multiple sources
- Early identification of areas where the business is performing below KPIs
- Introduction to dashboard design
- Advanced charting techniques
- Enhancing pivot tables and pivot charts
- Building a power pivot data model with related data
- Using power view to create reports
- Using DAX calculations to analyse the data
- Using hierarchies to enable drilling down through the data
Those attending should have Intermediate to Advanced skills or relevant experience in Excel and Pivot Tables.
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|19 November 2019||Portsmouth||1 day||£308.00||£363.00||Spaces||Book|
|18 May 2020||Portsmouth||1 day||£308.00||£363.00||Spaces||Book|
- Location: Portsmouth
- Duration: 1 day
- Member +VAT: £308.00
- Non-member +VAT: £363.00
- Availability: Spaces
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people