Developing Dashboards with Microsoft Excel
Presenting business intelligence with style and clarity
Who is it for?
For those who need to present data in a visually effective and meaningful way to enable understanding and action to be taken.
- Preparing and analysing data for a dashboard
- Building interactive Excel dashboards
- Using Excel’s data visualisation tools for KPI reporting
- Introduction to dashboard design
- Advanced charting techniques
- Enhancing pivot tables and pivot charts
- Building a power pivot data model with related data
- Using power view to create reports
- Using DAX calculations to analyse the data
- Using hierarchies to enable drilling down through the data
Those attending should have Intermediate to Advanced skills or relevant experience in Excel and Pivot Tables.
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|16 May 2019||Portsmouth||1 day||£299.00||£352.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people