Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessor
Posture perfect; reducing sickness absence from head, neck, arms, wrists and back pain
Who is it for?
Staff designated with the responsibility for setting up work stations or conducting Display Screen Equipment (DSE) risk assessments to educate them in promoting employee wellbeing when using desktop or laptop computers.
- Reduction in working days lost from sickness absence caused by musculoskeletal disorders
- Removal of the hazards and risks associated the use of display screens
- Internal capacity to practically assess users and workstations rather than costly outsourcing of this task
- The legal perspective:
- The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Display Screen Equipment Regulations 1992
- Ergonomics; posture and breaks
- Equipment; mouse, keyboard, screen
- Environment; lighting, position
- The DSE risk assessment in practice
- Video and discussion
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|9 August 2019||Portsmouth||1 half-day||£118.00||£139.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people