Emergency First Aid at Work - Level 3 Award
Learning the skills to support an emergency situation with confidence
Who is it for?
This course is ideal for individuals who have been tasked with covering first aid in a low risk environment or for supporting qualified first aid staff in response to a first aid situation.
- Priority response to first aid situations; could save lives!
- Trained staff have increased awareness of potential hazards; potential reduction in accidents occurring
- Vital seconds count; Internal capability means a response when Emergency service may be delayed
- Role and responsibilities of the emergency first aider
- Assessing the incident
- Managing casualties in differing situations:
- unresponsive, breathing/not breathing, using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- choking, shock and seizures, external bleeding
- Minor injuries
Successful completion of practical and theory tests leads to achievement of the Emergency First Aid at Work Award valid for three years. Attendance to annual First Aid Refreshers is recommended. Please note, a reasonable standard of written and spoken English is required in order to pass the assessments.
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|17 May 2019||Portsmouth||1 day||£121.00||£143.00||Spaces||Book|
|22 July 2019||Portsmouth||1 day||£121.00||£143.00||Spaces||Book|
- Location: Portsmouth
- Duration: 1 day
- Member +VAT: £121.00
- Non-member +VAT: £143.00
- Availability: Spaces
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people