Emotionally Intelligent Management
Commercial Success through Emotional Management
Who is it for?
Within every successful Organisation and team there is an Emotionally Intelligent leader. Did you promote managers from within as they demonstrated a potential to effectively lead people, or because they were an 'excellent technician'? If the answer is the latter, then it is essential to develop emotionally intelligent leaders.
- Create a dynamic and united team that harnesses emotional intelligence
- Recognise how a Manager’s behaviour and approach positively and negatively impact the team’s performance
- Successfully communicate with others in a verbal and non-verbal manner
- What is emotional intelligence and why is it important?
- The benefits of being the emotionally intelligent leader.
- Define and practice self-awareness, self-regulation, empathy, motivation and social skills.
- Understanding emotions and how to manage them.
- Understanding and practicing self-control
- Successfully communicating with others in a non-verbal and verbal manner.
- Developing and practicing empathy.
- The role of interaction and listening skills in emotional intelligence
- Effectively understanding, impacting and inspiring others.
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
« All Corporate Courses courses