Employment Law for Managers
Act in confidence when dealing with key employment laws
Who is it for?
This is an excellent starter course for managers outside of the traditional HR role, who need to ensure when dealing with people related issues, they are applying best practice within employment legislation boundaries, policy and practice.
- Reduce the risk of costly employment issues and tribunals
- Ensure business compliance within the scope of employment law applicable to everyday people management issues
- Ensure a greater level of ownership from mangers when dealing with employment law issues
- An introduction to the scope of human resources responsibilities
- Different types of workers in the business and there specific contract requirements
- Salary and benefits
- Disciplinary, grievance and dismissal
- Sickness absence
- Equality and diversity
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Managing Performance – Discipline, Capability and Grievance
- Managing Performance - Tackling Absenteeism
- Equality and Diversity - Valuing Differences
Course dates and fees
|16 July 2019||Portsmouth||1 day||£315.00||£371.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people