Equality and Diversity - Valuing Differences
Embrace the uniqueness of your staff
Who is it for?
Embracing equality and diversity in the workplace can enrich the talent within a business. Supporting implementation of a strategy requires a full understanding of the legal requirements of the Equality Act 2010, and this course is perfect for providing the foundation for those developing policies and practices.
- Ensure business compliance with legislation underpinning the Equality Act 2010
- Reduce the risk of costly employment issues and tribunals
- Review own policies and procedures to ensure they are current and inclusive
- The Equality Act 2010 and responsibilities under the Act
- Understanding the nine protected characteristics
- The different types of discrimination and where to look for risk
- The ever changing entitlement to flexible working / family friendly rights
- Handling complaints fairly and reasonably at work through the review of relevant case law
- Review of own policies and procedures
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Employment Law for Managers
- Data Protection Culture
- Managing Performance – Discipline, Capability and Grievance
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people