Financial Skills for Managers
De-mystify the language of finance
Who is it for?
This two day course is for new or existing managers who need to gain a practical working knowledge of financial management principles and concepts and how they are put to use in business.
- Improve gross profit margins through accurate pricing
- Reduce business expenses to a minimum
- Make your operation more profitable and efficient for pro-active financial management
- The three main financial instruments of business
- The balance sheet
- The cash flow forecast
- The profit and loss report
- Long term investment comparisons and decisions
- Finance terminology – what do all those terms mean?
- Using budget performance to enhance business responsiveness
- Ratio analysis to see and understand what lies beneath the numbers
- Fixed and variable costs and the importance of the break-even point
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|8 May 2019||Portsmouth||2 days||£588.00||£692.00||Spaces||Book|
|7 August 2019||Portsmouth||2 days||£588.00||£692.00||Spaces||Book|
- Location: Portsmouth
- Duration: 2 days
- Member +VAT: £588.00
- Non-member +VAT: £692.00
- Availability: Spaces
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people