Quick and calm evacuation in a fire or emergency situation
Who is it for?
This course is designed for employees who are designated to react in a fire or emergency situation, and ensure that premises are evacuated quickly and safely and also to act as your eyes and ears in pointing out potential day-to-day risks that may hinder fire safety.
- Resources are in place to promote a safe and effective evacuation in the case of a fire emergency
- Risks to harm are reduced as areas are effectively checked to ensure people are clear of the premises
- Wardens are equipped to use fire extinguishers in the necessity of gaining a safe exit from premises
- Fire; the chemistry and spread
- Causes and classes of fire
- Heat/ignition sources
- Methods of fire extinction
- Fixed equipment
- Emergency escape; information and evacuation
- A fire warden’s duties
- Reporting hazards and risks
- Training; drills, exercises and tests
- Practical experience; use of a fire extinguisher
Delegates are given the opportunity of practical use of a fire extinguisher as part of this course.
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|10 April 2019||Portsmouth||1 half-day||£118.00||£139.00||Spaces||Book|
|7 June 2019||Portsmouth||1 half-day||£118.00||£139.00||Spaces||Book|
- Location: Portsmouth
- Duration: 1 half-day
- Member +VAT: £118.00
- Non-member +VAT: £139.00
- Availability: Spaces
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people