First Aid Scenarios and Skills Refresher
Keeping pace with changes in administering first aid
Who is it for?
Methods and techniques for dealing with emergency first aid situations are continually improving and evolving. Existing holders of a First Aid at Work or the Emergency First Aid at Work awards are advised to attend to learn from actual first aid scenarios or to refresh and align their skills to current practice.
- First aid scenario training can prepare delegates to react efficiently to a real situation
- First Aid Skills can save lives; keeping people up-to date with changes in practice can make the difference in an emergency
- First aiders having the confidence to treat casualties correctly and in a timely fashion
- Know and understand how to complete/the importance of accident reports
- Assessing the situation
- Administering first aid to a casualty who is unconscious/in seizure
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Administering first aid to a casualty in shock, wounded or bleeding
- Calling the Emergency Services
- How minor situations can escalate into more serious ones if not managed properly
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|4 August 2020||Portsmouth||1 half-day||£115.00||£136.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people