First Aid Skills Annual Refresher
Keeping pace with changes in administering First Aid
Who is it for?
Methods and techniques for dealing with emergency first aid situations are continually improving and evolving. Existing holders of a First Aid at Work or the Emergency First Aid at Work awards are advised to attend the annual refresher to align skills to current practice.
- First Aid Skills can save lives; keeping people up-to date with changes in practice can make the difference in an emergency situation
- Assessing the situation
- Administering first aid to a casualty who is unconscious/in seizure
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Administering first aid to a casualty in shock, wounded or bleeding
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|10 April 2019||Portsmouth||1 half-day||£92.00||£109.00||Spaces||Book|
|10 July 2019||Portsmouth||1 half-day||£92.00||£109.00||Spaces||Book|
- Location: Portsmouth
- Duration: 1 half-day
- Member +VAT: £92.00
- Non-member +VAT: £109.00
- Availability: Spaces
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people