Fostering a Creative and Innovative Culture
Inspiring staff to drive productivity and success
Who is it for?
This course is for anyone who wants to create or develop a culture that challenges the norm, moves outside what most do and sets a standard that most don’t. The course is or individuals looking to develop themselves, managers and leaders looking to develop their team or business or anyone who has an interest in culture and innovation.
- Reduce costs by developing innovation, creativity and problem-solving skill sets
- Increase engagement levels and motivation
- Develop brand impact and business reputation
- Increased ability to attract and retain staff
- Understand the key components of organisational culture and why many organisations miss some.
- Learn how to create conversations that drive innovation and creativity
- Understand the correlation between behaviour, communication style and innovation
- Learn how to increase your own and others creativity
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|14 July 2020||Portsmouth||1 day||£235.00||£319.00||Spaces||Book|
« All Corporate Courses courses