Handling Tricky Conversations
Engage with people in a productive and focused manner
Who is it for?
Anyone in an organisation that has to carry out challenging conversations or handle demanding individuals.
- Deal more confidently and effectively with tricky or difficult conversations
- Structure conversations to ensure a positive outcome for all parties involved
- How to be sensitive but firm in tricky situations
- What makes a conversation difficult?
- Using a framework to improve planning and control of conversations
- Identifying facts from interpretations, opinions and judgements
- Understand overdone behaviours and re-framing them
- Giving feedback on behaviours and competencies in a more specific and useful way
- Avoiding letting others’ emotions take over; Firm but fair
- Techniques to remain calm and maintain control of our emotions
- Maintaining the relationship moving foirward
- Achieving the right outcome
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
« All Corporate Courses courses