High Performing Teams
Motivate your team to be the best
Who is it for?
This interactive one day course is aimed at all leaders responsible for team performance who need to create a culture of productivity and motivation.
- High performing teams who are focused on business critical outputs and KPI’s
- High levels of productivity developed through a customer centric culture
- Reduction in time spent dealing with employee issues
- Increased levels of motivation and innovation
- What makes a high performing team – Bruce Tuckman style
- Delving into Belbin – team roles
- People’s perceptions and thoughts and the impact it has on the team
- How to manage conflict constructively – tools and techniques that work
- Developing positive team attitudes to increase motivation and productivity
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|8 July 2020||Portsmouth||1 day||£319.00||£376.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people