Interpersonal Skills – with SDI®
People are complex, relationships don’t have to be
Who is it for?
Those who want to enhance their ability to work effectively with others and to reduce the potential for conflict.
- Getting to the core of what motivates individuals to work productively
- How filters can impact decision-making and relationships
- What triggers conflict in yourself and others enabling you to avoid or diffuse conflict situations more confidently and effectively
- Increased self-respect, self-esteem and self confidence
- Understanding why we behave the way we do using total SDI (Strength Deployment Inventory®)
- Innate strengths we bring to relationships and roles
- Why some situations are more rewarding than others
- How to relate effectively with a variety of people
- Preferred way of dealing with interpersonal conflict
- Adapting your own style to get the best out of others
- Motivating individuals and teams
- Communication barriers and how to remove them
- Using the best method to ‘get the job done’
Individuals will be required to complete an SDI® profile prior to attending the course.
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people