IOSH Health and Safety for Work Placement Personnel
Provide a safe and healthy environment for work experience placements
Who is it for?
This course is tailored to those who are responsible for assessing and securing suitable work placement opportunities for young people, who are supported by legislation governing how they should be protected from risks in the workplace.
- Compliance with legislation surrounding young people in the work place
- Reducing or removing hazards and risks; how to identify and manage these
- Determine how to set actions and objectives to protect young people in the workplace
- Health and safety matters for young people at work
- The essential role and responsibilities of the:
- Placement Officer
- Common hazards found at work
- Principles of risk assessment
- Effective communications and education
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|6 July 2020||Portsmouth||2 days||£384.00||£452.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people