IOSH Managing Safely
Guide your teams with positive safety behaviour
Who is it for?
For managers or supervisors who are required to take a lead role in promoting health and safety, this course will educate delegates as to their responsibilities in managing safety as part of their management duties.
- Managers equipped to discharge their responsibilities for guiding staff in health and safety practice
- Effective control of workplace hazards and risks resulting in a reduction in incidents and accidents
- Potential reduction in absenteeism caused through injuries and ill health
- Introducing Managing Safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
IOSH require 100% attendance, successful completion of an end-of-course assessment and a post-course project, which must be submitted to PETA within two weeks of the end of the course in order to achieve a certificated pass.
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|20 July 2020||Portsmouth||4 days||£772.00||£909.00||Full|
- Location: Portsmouth
- Duration: 4 days
- Member +VAT: £772.00
- Non-member +VAT: £909.00
- Availability: Full
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people