IOSH Working Safely
Stepping up and contributing to a safe and healthy workplace with IOSH
Who is it for?
Designed specifically for individuals with no prior formal health and safety training, this straight-talking, highly practical workshop covers all the skills and knowledge required in order to learn the basic principles of working in and contributing to a safe and healthy working environment.
- Installing a culture to reduce the costs of poor health and safety practice to business
- Everyone’s responsible; promoting compliance with legislation by all employees
- Increase pro-active identification of hazards and risks and appropriate action to reduce these
- The need to work safely
- Roles and responsibilities
- Hazard, risks and risk control
- Risk assessment
- Commonly occurring hazards and precautions
- Work equipment
- Manual handling, vehicles and people movement
- Display screen equipment
- Noise, vibration and radiation
- Chemicals and substances
- Key health and safety legislation
- Active and re-active monitoring
- Violence and stress
The IOSH Working Safely course is now accepted by the CITB in place of the one day Health and Safety Awareness training prior to undertaking the CSCS card test.
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|5 August 2019||Portsmouth||1 day||£150.00||£177.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people