ISO 45001- An Introduction
The new International Standard in Occupational Health and Safety
Who is it for?
The stated purpose of ISO 45001 is “to enable an organisation to proactively improve its Occupational Health and Safety performance in preventing injury and ill-health”. ISO 45001 places more emphasis on risk management and ongoing assessment of risks and opportunities to prevent, or reduce, undesired effects. This course is ideally suited to those responsible for informing strategy and leading ISO 45001 recognition, as it explores the structure and content of the new international standard.
- Evolution of occupational health and safety management systems
- ISO 45001 structure and content
- Readiness and transition
- Background to the evolution of occupational health and safety management systems
- Introduction to HSG65
- High level management structure
- Overview of ISO 45001 requirements
- Performance evaluation
- Transition from previous standards
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- IOSH Safety For Executives and Directors
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people