ISO 9001 - An Introduction to the Standard
A straightforward and jargon free way to quality management
Who is it for?
This course is for business leaders and quality champions, seeking to investigate the practical considerations of implementing an internationally recognised quality system and the benefits of adopting a robust quality management system approach.
- Builds quality into standard business practices allowing for better internal management
- Increases efficiency, productivity and profit
- Improves customer retention and acquisition
- Quality management systems – an overview of the ISO 9001 standards
- Your business – how to create, structure, monitor and document your quality management system
- Selecting a consultant and deciding the scope of your registration
- Route map to registration and the application process
- Understanding the audit process – pre-assessment and certification
- Continual assessment and improvement – making your system work for you
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people