ISO 9001 – Developing a Management System
Create and implement a robust management system
Who is it for?
This course is designed for anyone who is looking to develop a business management system that deals with; strategic planning and implementation of policies, practices, guidelines, processes and procedures that are used in the development and delivery of business plans and strategies.
- Improved business performance agility impacting the overall responsiveness of the business
- Robust and comprehensive compliance, safety and security practices
- Reduced costs, higher revenues and increased efficiencies
- ISO Business Management Systems
- Understanding ISO9001:2015 Standard
- The application of Annex SL
- Process mapping
- Writing a Quality Management System
- Leadership, objectives, and management review
- Context of the organisation
- UKAS accreditation
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people