Key Account Management
Maximise your customers’ potential through relationship-based account management
Who is it for?
Individuals who manage internal / external accounts and who are involved in building and developing long term relationships with clients.
- Business development skills for gaining entry to potential new clients
- Know-how to build long-term relationships at all levels within clients’ organisations
- Negotiation and networking skills to persuade, influence and grow existing accounts
- Skills to build and manage an account plan
- The responsibilities and importance of an account manager and an account plan
- Buyer/seller partnerships
- Identifying, quantifying and agreeing customer needs-seeing things from their perspective
- The importance of communication styles
- Maintaining a professional attitude
- Influencing and persuading with integrity
- Value selling against competitors
- Dealing with difficult clients in a proactive way to achieve a positive outcome
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people