Creating and facilitating champions of change
Who is it for?
Individuals whose role includes lean leadership responsibilities, or who have a direct responsibility, or an involved in implementing lean programmes.
- Develop the skills to lead a team in lean principles and their benefits
- Identify areas for improvement and plan solutions
- Communicate effective plans and results to senior management
- Lean principles
- Lean tools
- Visual management
- Value stream mapping
- Eight wastes
- Lean monitoring – measures, targets and how to monitor the effects of lean
- Lean roles – understanding the role of the champion and the skills linked to the role
- Conflict handling
- Dealing with change
- Project management
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people