LEAN for Business
Maximise customer value while minimising waste
Who is it for?
Anyone looking for an understanding of LEAN principles and the positive effect they can have in a business environment.
- Learn how to establish an “As Is” business process status as the first step in process development and improvement
- Understand how to develop a project plan for implementing LEAN back at the workplace
- Be conversant with the importance of data management and analysis that forms a fundamental aspect of the LEAN philosophy
- A reminder of LEAN and what it can achieve
- Six sigma put in context and other terminology
- The importance of understanding the “As Is” business process
- Bring structure to LEAN by using DMAIC
- The control of processes using statistics
- The importance of the team and the part that innovation has to play
- Examples of what others have achieved: food for thought
- Problem solving using 8D
- Why you need a CANDO approach
- Are you asking enough questions
- Problem solving and root cause analysis
- Kanban, Ishikawa, Pokeyoke, VOC, Kaizen, 5S, VA and NVA, 5 Why
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- LEAN Champions
- Business Continuity Planning - An Introduction
- ISO 9001 - An Introduction to the Standard
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people